Covid-19 Safety Measures
Following our announcement that we are reopening on Wednesday 2nd December at 12pm, here is an outline of our COVID-19 safety measures that we have put in place:
- Our tables will be table service only. There will be no bar service. This is for the safety of the staff and yourselves.
- Alcohol can only be served to accompany a ‘Substantial Meal’
- The menu will be limited. With Lunchtime from 12-2pm, Sandwiches and Soup available 12pm – 4:30pm and Dinner 5.30-8pm. Bookings will be taken on tables inside in the Dining Room, Outside Seating and the Bar Area will not be bookable.
- All tables have been distanced apart to follow social distancing guidelines. This has meant that we have had to remove tables from the pub, so we have less available. Tables will not be able to be pushed together.
- Bookings are advised, with priority given to residents staying with us. They will be given a guaranteed 7.30pm slot. Please call to book a table.
- Face coverings must be worn in all areas if not seated.
- Last orders are 9.15pm, time at 9.30pm. the pub will be closed after 10pm.
- There are hand sanitiser stations around the premises - please use these as often as you feel necessary.
- You must be sat by a member of the team and not help yourself to a table
- Toilets - if you are inside, you will be using the upstairs toilets. If you are outside, there will be the toilets accessible by walking around the side of the pub where you will clearly see toilets signposted.
- Every surface and used space will be thoroughly cleaned by staff. Ensure you keep it clean too, please take home rubbish and personal belongings.
Take care everyone & see you soon!
The Britannia Inn Team x