Covid-19 Safety Measures
Following our announcement that we’re reopening on Monday 6th July at 12pm, here is an outline of our COVID-19 safety measures that we have put in place:
- Visitors will be asked to have their temperature taken before entry. If you have a temperature of 38c or above, you will not be allowed to enter the premises. Should your temperature read at 38c or above there will be a 15 minute cooling off period where you will have chance to cool down in the shade. If you refuse to have your temperature taken, you will also be refused entry.
- Our tables will be table service only. There will be no bar service. This is for the safety of the staff and yourselves.
- The menu will be limited. With Lunchtime from 12-2PM, Sandwiches and Chips available 2pm – 4pm and Dinner 5-8PM. We will be uploading this soon, but don’t worry your favourites will still be on it! Bookings will be taken on tables inside the pub, outside seating will not be bookable.
- All tables have been distanced apart to follow social distancing guidelines. This has meant that we have had to remove tables from the pub, so we have less available. Tables will not be able to be pushed together.
- Bookings are advised, with priority given to residents staying with us. They will be given a guaranteed 8pm slot. Ideally all bookings will be taken over the phone as emails will be checked less frequently at busy periods.
- There are hand sanitiser stations around the premises - please use these as often as you feel necessary.
- Toilets - if you are inside, you will be using the upstairs toilets. If you are outside, there will be the toilets accessible by walking around the side of the pub where you will clearly see toilets signposted.
- Every surface and used space will be thoroughly cleaned by staff. Ensure you keep it clean too, please take home rubbish and personal belongings.
- Most importantly, let’s try to take this one step at time. We’re excited to see you, but also nervous. We want to keep everyone safe, so please be courteous to both staff and customers.
Take care everyone & see you soon!
The Britannia Inn Team x